Friday, July 29, 2011

Hcg Levels Still On The Rise...

On July 18th, 5dt14dpt,  J went for her second Hcg test.  Hcg still on the rise!  Yes!  It brought tears to my eyes!  It was one step closer to having our dreams come together.  Lisa said they would like her Hcg level to be at least 1,788.  J's Hcg came back at 2,092!  Wow!  I couldn't get over it.  When Brian came home from work we did our "happy dance" dancing around the kitchen, while Travis looked at us as if we were crazy!  lol :)

We don't know as of yet if their our multiples or not, but I was told it was a strong positive pregnancy.  We were to have another ultrasound on July 21 to find out how many sacs there are, but J and I agreed to wait and do the ultrasound for the number of sacs and heartbeat at the same time.  We go on July 30th for our first ultrasound!  Cross your fingers!  Until then, keep us in your thoughts and prayers!

2 comments:

  1. Michelle I'm so excited to see this news. Congrats. I'm praying for a healthy and happy 9 for you all. Can't wait for the next appointment (which looks like it was yesterday). Please post an update soon. :)

    ReplyDelete