Friday, July 29, 2011

Exciting News!!

On July 14th, 5dt10dpt, our J had her Hcg level drawn.  I received a call in the afternoon from Lisa at FCI that the pregnancy test came back POSITIVE!  How exciting!  FCI were expecting Hcg levels of 50 or above.  J came back with 447!  I was lost for words.  We have been through so much.  Of course I was excited, but then after it sank in,  reality kicked in and I had to take a step back and caution took over.  I didn't want to be too excited and then my bubble get popped.  I, myself, have medically, traveled a long road and have been through so much to get to this point.  It was like when I first found out I was pregnant with Travis.  I took the first pregnancy test and it said negative.  Four days later I took another and it said "positive".  I still wouldn't believe it so I made a doctor's appoint to get my blood drawn and the results didn't change.  It was definitely a "positive".  When I got sick with leukemia when I was 18 years old, one set of doctors said I probably won't be able to have children and then two months later another set of doctors told me I had a 50/50 chance.  Travis was definitely my miracle baby!  …and now another miracle!

No comments:

Post a Comment